Students in India now can Add, Renew the details at National Scholarship Details at the government portal or shortly NSP Portal through the official website at https://scholarships.gov.in/.
This is a call to the students who has qualified in the National Means Cum Merit Scholarship Examination (NMMS) can now enroll their details in the NSP portal to get the scholarship on time. To get the scholarship one should have Bank Account and Aadhar Card which has to be entered in the portal along with its IFSC Code. This Examination has been started from 2015 and from then the eligible candidates can update their details in the portal.
The last date to apply for the candidates who are eligible and the candidates who has to renew their details in NSP portal for is on 31.10.2020 for Andhra Pradesh. This is for the people who has qualified for the examination in 2019 and for the people who has to renew their details and has been qualified in the years 2016,2017,2018.
To Add or Renew their details in the NSP portal, the candidate should have to register his/her details in the portal and through login process they can upload the information. I hereby provide the process how to add or renew their details in the portal. Please follow the below procedure to register or to apply in the NSP portal.
How to register in NSP Portal for the new eligible candidate?
- Please visit the official NSP portal – https://scholarships.gov.in/.
- And click on new registration for the candidates for the first time or the login for the existing candidates to renew.
- Please fill all the details and select pre-metric if you are in secondary education from class 1-10 or post metric if you are above 10th class.
- Kindly update your Bank Account details and also Aadhar details and please note that Bank passbook copy upload is mandatory.
- Enter the Captcha code and then register.
- After registering you will be received with a new application number which can be used as username and the password will be sent to your mobile number which you have been registered.
- Once you receive the password, from then you can login in to the portal.
How to Login and Add/Renew your details in NSP Portal?
- After visiting the NSP portal scholarships.gov.in click on Login to enter your Username as your student application number and the password along with the captcha which is shown in the screen.
- If you are logging in for the first time then you will get an OTP to your mobile number and after verifying you will be redirect to the window to change to your new password.
- Click on Application form to fill the application and also candidate has to fill all the details in the application form which are marked with mandatory.
- This application form is further divided into three parts such as, registration details, Academic details and basic details.
- Registration details will include your personal details in which area you are from etc.,
- Academic details will include all the details of your course, college and the university details etc.
- Basic details will have your bank account details, Martial Status and also if any disability you have etc.
- After filling all the details, you have to save and continue to select the type of scheme you want to apply.
- Then you need to upload the documents, such as Bank Passbook, Domicile certificate, Income certificate and the certificate of the last examination you have passed and finally the photograph of the student.
- After submitting everything then you will have an option to Final Submit.
How to Renew scholarship details in NSP Portal?
- Login to NSP Portal scholarships.gov.in with your username and password.
- There are options if you forget the application ID or the Password to retrieve it back.
- And once you login if you want to update details of registration, mobile number or the bank details OTP must be entered.
- Then re-submit the application to renew and you can always check the status of the application in “Check Status” tab which will be available after you logged in.
Please Add/Renew your Application details to obtain scholarship on or before 31-10-2020 for AP Students – Add details
For more details about the portal and further information about NSP Portal, Visit the website and all the information shared is gathered from official portal at https://scholarships.gov.in