Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams TTD Seva Electronic DIP Online Registration Process or TTD Seva Lucky DIP in tirupatibalaji.ap.gov.in website….
Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams Board is now making use of a TTD Seva Electronic Lucky DIP to select some devotees who can attend the various Arjitha Seva. This selection process takes place every month as from 2nd to 6th and lucky devotees will get Seva tickets for free. You can then use this ticket to attend the selected Seva be it Thomas Seva, Archana Seva, Suprabatha Darshanam Seva, Nijapada Darshanam or Astadala Pada Padmaradhanamu. The online Lucky DIP registration starts at 10:00 A.M (on the 2nd of every month) and goes on until the sixth of that particular month.
Any devotee who wants to register in “Seva Electronic DIP” will have to perform this action on Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam Website. However, you will need and account with the web application before accessing this service.
TTD Seva Electronic DIP Online Registration
Below is a step by step guide on how to register on “Seva Electronic DIP” from the comfort of your house.
- Enter https://tirupatibalaji.ap.gov.in on the search bar of your browser. This is the official link for accessing Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam Website.
- Press the “Enter” button on the keyboard of your device. This step will depend with the type of device that you are using to access the internet i.e. Smartphone, Desktop or Personal Computer.
- You will then have to log into your account by typing in the login details. Devotees who do not have an account can create a new one by clicking on the “Sign Up” button.
- A new user registration page will appear on the screen of your device. Here, you will have to fill in every detail including Name, Mobile Number, Date of Birth, Address, Country and State.
- You will also have to select your photo ID proof together with the Photo ID Card number
- Enter your Username and Password after which you should upload your photo. Click on the “Continue” button.
- A One Time Verification Pin (OTP) will be sent to your pin. Enter the OTP before finally clicking on verify.
- Next, activate your account by clicking on the link sent to your Email address. You will then gain access to your Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam account.
- Now go to the menu bar and select “Seva Electronic DIP” option from the drop-down box. This action will generate a new calendar with a list of Sevas.
- Select the Date and choose the type of Seva that you want. Click on “Continue” button once you choose the Seva.
- You will then have to enter the devotee’s name and Aadhaar Card number.
- Click on “Continue” button to complete the booking process and get enrolled for Lucky Dip.
- You will receive a confirmation Email and SMS containing the transaction number.
Remember to log out of your Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam account after everything is in place. All you have to do is click on the “Log out” button. This step is very important since it prevents third party access to your account.