In India everyone should have Voter card and the application to apply for Voter ID is available online at National Voters Services Portal so called NVSP and its official website is https://www.nvsp.in/. In other words if any person belongs to India he must have this Voter ID so that all the eligible people can participate at the time of elections. So voter card is a Mandatory document which every citizen of India should have.
Next question is to know about how to apply for Voter card online or how to find and fill the voter card online in India. To make make the ease of the process and procedure, Indian Govt. has taken the procedure to fill the online application in a common platform and who so ever belongs to any state in India can apply for this application through Online. The Advantages of applying online is to track where the application is and with whom it is pending. So i here by show the steps how to apply to the Voter Card Online.
Procedure to Apply for the Voter Cards through NVSP portal is as below.
- Visit to the official website of NVSP – https://www.nvsp.in/
- One should have to possess username and password to check the details or to have the access to functionalities for applications.
- The user creation is very simple and linking mobile number is mandatory then followed by first name and last name, then email address and password.
- Once you logged in to the portal now on the left side you can see the different applications to enroll for a new voter who belongs to India or another application is to apply for an Indian who is overseas that means not in India as of now.
- If you are applying for a new Indian Citizen then please click on the “Registration for new elector”.
- Please select if you will resides in India or outside India, if in India then please select in which state you will be residing.
- After that you will be redirected to enter your present and permanent address along with the address proof document which is mandatory. Different tabs will be available in which the new elector should provide his/her details to fill the application.
- Address details which includes both the present and permanent with a govt proof of permanent address.
- Date of Birth tab, fill accordingly and also attach a document with valid address proof.
- Your Assembly Constituency: Please select which are you belongs to from the available options.
- Personal Details : Which includes details and phone number e.t.c..
- Additional Details which ever they would have asked.
- Declaration : Please provide your declaration that you are accepting to apply for the Voter ID.
- Preview all your details and correct if anything is mistaken and then submit
- After submitting you will be received with a unique reference id which will be very useful for tracking your application online.
After receiving the reference number please visit the below link to know the application status.
To Know the Voter Application Status with Reference ID – Click Here