Password is one of the significant detail in an email account. Nothing shocking like finding out that someone can access you Hotmail account or any other. With this you have to either call the Microsoft helpline. Yes Microsoft Hotmail is one of the growing email service provider in the world. It has millions of follower who enjoy the free services. Receiving and sending of message is the biggest service Hotmail offers to their loyal clients.
How can we change Hotmail account password?
This the elephant in the room, we have to use the Microsoft password page to make changes in the Hotmail account. You can also reset your forgotten password using simple from the same Microsoft.
- Now go to your best browser and open the following link: http://account.live.com/password/change
- This a link for the registered members, you can type you Hotmail email address on the search bar.
- Select the next button to proceed.
- The system may request to send you a security code. Just select send code which will be sent on your registered mobile number.
- Fill in the code on the given space.
- After this now fill in your current password n space provided.
- Then next step is for you to key in new password on the following box on the Hotmail page.
- The system has an option of changing password regularly. This a bit awkward since you have to keep remembering new password now and then. However it mandatory for some individuals due to security purpose.
- Go to the “ make me change my password every 72 days”
- The page will be providing a reminder for this.
- Re-enter the new password for confirmation and then click on the next button.
- You can now access your Hotmail account using the new password.
What are the situations which will lead to change of password?
Making a decision to have new password for Hotmail account or any other account is a hard step to take. Since it might take time in memorializing the password or even key in the previous thus broking the account. Nonetheless there situations which push us in making the hard choice as follows:
- Suspecting some has access to your account give a good chance for you to make change in password. First make a change with your email provider then proceed to change the outlook account password.
- Sometime the email providers send request for you to change your password. This a security measure in case there many groups and service providers sending information to your email.
- This the common cause, when we forget our password and have to access the account.
- When outlook keeps sending alerts for you to change password while as the service provider is okay with your password.