CBSE CTET 2013,Online Applications, Notification download at ctet.nic.in….
The Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi will usually conduct the Central Teacher Eligibility Test in every july in the year. This examination is for the candidates who are eligible for the post of the teacher which can teach from first standard to Eight standard. This year this examination will be conducted by the CBSE in the month of july on 29th July 2013.
The candidates who are eligible are requested to apply for this examination only in online and the applications are available in their official website of the CTET as www.ctet.nic.in.This examination will contains two papers and those two papers will be conducted on the same day. Each paper duration is 1:30 hrs one will be in the morning and the other will be in the afternoon.
- Applications fee for any one paper – 500/-, for reserved candidates – 250/-.
- Application fee for two papers – 800/- , for reserved candidates -400/-
- Online Applications can be submitted from – 15thMarch 2013.
- Submission of Applications will ends on – 16thApril 2013.
- Last date for receipt of confirmation page – 22ndApril 2013.
- Entrance exam will be on – 28th July 2013.