Consortium of Medical,Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka.
Filling procedure of the application form of COMEDK PGCET-2013….
A demand Draft of 2250/- must be able to payable at Bangalore in any nationalized banks in favor of COMEDK has to be submitted at the time of applying online. After submitting the details the server will be
allotted you the details like username and password which will be very useful for further process.
The application will be completed and check the important details which you must have to fill all the mandatory fields which will include to post your photo copy in the box, signature and also your left thumb impression.
The online application form can be filled correctly by following the procedure below.
- Name of the applicant – enter your name.
- DOB – select your date of birth from the drop down lists.
- Course – select the course which you are applying for dental/medical.
- Nationality- Indian
- Belongs to- if you are not from india then only it will be highlighted.
- Category – select from the drop down and then the below categories will be highlighted which you have to fill.
- Parent applicant annual number – enter your parents annual income here.
- Address – enter your address in the lines given below.
- City- if your city is not there then enter it in below fields.
- State- select your state.
- Pincode- enter your pincode number.
- Payment details – you have to fill the details in the fields as it will presented on the DD.
- Phone number- enter your phone number along with code.
- Mobile number- enter your mobile number.
- Email Id- if you have any put it in the field.
- Qualifying exam- enter MBBS/Dental if any others mention it.
- Month/year of passing – enter the month and year of passing.
- Type of university- Indian/foreign.
- University- select the university from the drop down list.
- Completed internship – this will be filled if you completed your internship by the mentioned date.
- No of attempts in COMEDK pgcet – how many you times you have attempted for this exam.
- Results- select from the drop down list.
- Marks obtained in the qualification exam – enter your marks in the UG in the year wise blocks allotted.
- Then click submit button.
Application last date with receipt
Hall tickets download from
Date of exam
Release date for Answer keys
After the examination.
For the online application form go to this http://www.comedk.org/pget/ApplicationForm.aspxlink and read the instructions carefully and press ‘I AGREE’.