Counseling Dates for EAMCET 2014 are released at eamcet.nic.in…..
EAMCET 2014 is now with the Admission phase. The candidates who got ranks in this year 2014 for the EAMCET 2014 examination are requested hereby to make note of these counseling dates which are mentioned below. The candidates need to get some documents which they need to present at the time of counseling.
This qualification exam is for the candidates who wants to take the admission into Engineering, Medical, Pharmacy and into Agricultural Courses. The process of counseling will be starts from 7th Aug 2014. Hence the candidates need to take the certificates along with the Xerox copies of the certificates to the counseling centers which are allotted to them. It will be very much appreciated if you take a set of 5 copies to the center. You can able to download the Full Notification only in internet explorer at https://eamcet.nic.in/Default.aspx
A processing fee of 600/- need to be paid at the counseling centers for OBC/BC and 300 for SC/ST. Below are the certificates need to present at the time of counseling.
· Eamcet 2014 Hall ticket and Rank card
· Intermediate Memo-Pass Certificate and TC,
· S.S.C or its equivalent Marks memo,
· VI to Inter Study Certificate,
· Residence certificate in case of Private candidates
· Income Certificate issued after 01.04.2014(for Fee reimbursement)
· Caste Certificate issued by competent authority
· PH/CAP/NCC/Sports/Minority Certificate if applicable.
From this year the counseling will be takes place separately for the Andhra students and the Telangana students.
Download EAMCET 2014 Counseling Notification here – Click Here