How to Apply & Pay for EAMCET 2013??
Guyz there are some little bit changes in the Eamcet 2013 online application filling compared to the 2012 Eamcet examination, so students be aware of the changes which they are in the online application filling procedure and know the exact procedure which you have to follow so that you can able to apply this examination correctly.
The changes are briefly explained below. Now goto the official website of the AP EAMCET i.e, apeamcet.org and click on Apply tab.
- You will able to see the modes of payments which you can apply based on the ease of your choice.
- The two procedures are the 1. Payment through Credit or Debit cards and the other is 2. Payment through AP Online / E-seva / Mee seva centers.
- Based on the above two procedures you will able to redirect to the respective pages. All you need is to put the mentioned papers with you so it will be very easy for you at the time of filling this.
- If you are paying the examination fee in the AP Online / E-seva / Mee seva centers you must carry the details of the Hall ticket of the qualifying examination, Name of the candidate, Father’s name, DOB, Mobile number and the stream for applying.
- After your successful payment you will be received a code known as Transaction ID. This ID will be very useful when you forget your Password and registration number.
- Same will be done with the second Payment procedure, after your successful payment you have to save the Transaction ID which will be generated after your payment.
- Then you will able to proceed further for the Application form Filling for EAMCET 2013 examination.
The field Requirements and also the details of the application for the Eamcet 2013 will be available here – http://www.apeamcet.org/pdfs/AMBOOKLET.pdf