To Apply driving License in India, there is a common portal called sarathi.parivahan.gov.in established by govt.of India to make available for a common platform across all states of India. As of now only Andhra Pradesh is not there in the list of states where we cannot apply through a common platform in sarathi parivahan.
The list of states includes: Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Bihar, Chandigarh, Chhattisgarh, Delhi, Goa, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir, Jarkandh, Karnataka, Kerala, Ladhak, Maharashtra, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Odisha, Pondicherry, Punjab, Rajasthan, Sikkim, Tamil Nadu, Tripura, UT of DDH and DD, Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh, West Bengal.
To apply driving license in Andhra Pradesh, you can visit this link – Apply Online Driving License in Andhra Pradesh
How to apply driving license in India?
Procedure for online filling of driving license will be explained as below, before that Learning License is mandatory.
- I will be selecting with one state in the portal.
- To apply Driving License online, we need to apply for Learner’s License first called LLR and this LLR also can be applied online itself in the same protal and the link will be available below.
- The process to fill the application is easily explained in different steps.
- Apply for the LLR’s in online portal.
- Upload the relevant documents.
- Book a slot for the LLR test.
- Online Fee payment.
- Check the status and the receipt can be printed.
- After further processing to the next window, we need to select the state and the RTO Office under which your area belongs and its pincode.
- After filling all the details related to the applicant, he/she must have fill the present and permanent address along with the type of vehicles they need to apply for the license.
- After that please upload the documents as address proof and age proof along with the clear passport photograph and also signature.
- Kindly pay the fees online and you can check the payment status and can download the receipt.
Apply for LLR License in india – Online Application can be applied here
Application can be Driving License (DL) can be filled very similar to LLR’s but here the mandatory document is to have the LLR, only after that you can able to apply for the DL. Please follow the below process to apply for the Driving License in India.
- Please enter your LLR License which you have applied.
- Fill Applicant details and their documents.
- Pay the fee and book a slot for the test.
- Please verify the payment status after that you can take the print.
Apply for DL License in India – Online Application for DL apply here.
All the information has been taken from internet and and please dont completely rely on the information which has been share and you can visit the official website – https://sarathi.parivahan.gov.in