All the candidates who are applied for JEE(Main) 2020 should have to attend the examination on April 2020 in general and Admit cards has to be released earlier. But due to the crisis and the human good our govt. has been postponed and now decided to conduct the JEE (Main) 2020 examination in September 2020. National testing Agency (NTA) is conducting JEE and NEET 2020 and is taking so many precautionary announcement which are for the welfare of the students as well as to the invigilators who will be a part of this examination.
The no.of candidates who are writing this years examination has been drastically increased from 51K to approx 62K. As a result the number of examination centers has been increased from 2546 to 3843 as well. To download the JEE (MAIN) Admit cards / Hall Tickets for September 2020 will be available in the below link, which will re-direct to the official website of JEE MAIN Admit Card Page.
- Application No: Please enter the Application number of JEE MAIN 2020.
- Date of Birth : Date of Birth of the candidate should be entered as given while filling / submitting the application.
This Admit Card will comes in four pages, first page contains the Center details and self-declaration regarding covid-19, second page contains the Important instructions to the candidates, 3rd and 4th page contains advisory to the candidates regarding Covid-19.
Advisory to the candidates who are attending the JEE 2020 Examination:
To all the candidates who are appearing to the JEE examination which is going to be conducted from 1st Sep 2020 till 6th Sep 2020 as below.
- Candidate should be in examination center with Admit card and with valid ID proof.
- Admit card should be printed out and duly signed with the self-declaration.
- Additional photograph should be carried out which has to be pasted on the attendance sheet.
- Candidate is allowed with a Mask, Ball point pen, Hand Sanitizer and their own transparent water bottle.
We wish all the very best to the candidates who are attending to the examination and please be careful.