How to Apply for a New Ration Card through Online in Karnataka through http://ahara.kar.nic.in/?
To apply for a New ration card in karnataka we need to follow the below steps and can apply for the application which can find the link for the new application given below.
- First we have to enroll our name by sending an SMS to 9212357123. In this SMS the candidate who is going to apply must enter his/her name without any spelling mistakes.
- After sending the SMS, you will able to receive one message which will have your Token number along with one security code.
- You will need to take this Token number and Pass word or security code along with your family at the Photo Bio center to open their online ration card application or in Gram panchayat.
- Then you need to fill all the required information about your family in the format in which the online applications format without any errors. Then you have to upload your family members photographs and biometrics.
- The documents which you have to submit there are your recent electricity bill, a photo ID proof and address proofs all are original Documents only. You need to introduce by one ration card holder which is already a card holder.
- After filling all the required fields you need to get a self declaration in a downloadable format and should be printed at the photo bio-center.
- This self declaration should be signed both by the applicant and the photo-bio center authorized person, then application should be scanned and upload it in online.
For Online Applications of New Ration Card get it from here – http://ahara.kar.nic.in/