All India Quote Postgraduate Medical/Dental seats Online Allotment process for the year 2013 was started by the Directorate General of health Services, Ministry of Health and family welfare Government of india and the board is MCC i.e., Medical Counseling Committee. The counseling details for the examination will be conducted based on the results released for the NEET-PG Result. The actual counseling was started on 4th June 2013.
The counseling process was done in steps and stated as below:
- Main counseling registration.
- Exercising choices and locking of choices.
- Process of seat allotment – Round 1
- Round 1 result publication.
- Reporting at the allotted medical / dental colleges for 1stround.
- Process of seat allotment – Round 2
- Round 2 result publication.
- Reporting at the allotted medical / dental colleges for 2nd round.
- Publication of net vacant seats.
- Fresh choice submission and locking of choices for the candidates for round 3.
- Process of seat allotment – Round 3
- Round 3 result publication.
- Reporting at the allotted medical / dental colleges for 3rd round.
The seat allotment order for both the PG and UG will starts from July 10th. The candidates need to look over the ranks and the allotment details of their seats, so that they need to report to their colleges before the Round 2 for the counseling starts. The Important dates for the candidates are given below. These dates are to the candidates who are willing to join MBBS, BDS.
Counseling for Seat allotments for Round 1 will be on – 18th and 19th July.
Counseling for Seat allotments for Round 2 will be on – 30th and 31st July.
Counseling for Seat allotments for Round 3 will be on – 19th August.
Visit MCC for further information – http://mcc.nic.in/