UPSC Preliminary E-Admit Cards for the year 2020 is now available in the official website of the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) from 1st September 2020 till October 4th 2020 04:00 PM. Se we request all the candidates who applied to the preliminary examination to download their Admit Cards / Hall Tickets as soon as possible.
To download the Admit Cards / Hall Tickets please follow the below steps.
- Login to the UPSC Website – https://upsconline.nic.in
- Click on the civil services prelimanary examination download link.
- In a new window a link will be appear to download the Admit Card.
- After clicking the link, a proper information file will be shown both in English and Hindi , please read it thoroughly.
- It will have all the instructions to follow during examination and also before the examination.
- After reading or taking the print of the instructions file, please continue.
- Now you will have two methods to download your Admit Card for UPSC Preliminary examination either by Registration ID or by Roll No.
- If you click on Roll Number, you will have option to enter your roll number, date of birth and then the catpcha. Use these three to download the Admit Card.
- If you click on Registration ID, you will have option to enter your roll number, date of birth and then the catpcha. Use these three to download the Admit Card
- If anyone forgot their registration ID, there is an option which is available right below the Registration ID screen.
- There you should enter your details of your name, Mother’s name, Father’s name and your date of birth.
If at all any disturbances on your Hall tickets or in the details of your Admit Card, the candidate is requested to bring to the UPSC’s notice as soon as possible. The candidate should send an email to email@example.com and for any applicant data problem firstname.lastname@example.org.
We wish all the best to the candidates who are going to attend to the UPSC Civil Services Preliminary Examination 2020 and also take necessary precautions before and during the examination and dont forget to read/download the Important Instructions file before downloading the E-Admit Cards.